|G!X|CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[=G!X=] CLAN

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of |G!X|CLAN on your social bookmarking website

i should crawl back

Go down 
+2
GIX|B3@ST|MRC
GIX|GOD|AATG
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GIX|GOD|AATG
AATG
AATG
GIX|GOD|AATG

Male Posts : 162

i should crawl back - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i should crawl back   i should crawl back - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 11:16 am

well thats shit but anyways i stil dont understand why u changed my name in white ? really lol every1 was going to give u a change and u just ruined it man

GIX|GOD|AATL
Back to top Go down
http://www.gixclan.canadian-forum.com

PostSubject: Re: i should crawl back   i should crawl back - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:07 pm

huh what? i changed ur name??
i didnt, rock did, he pissed me off big time
Back to top Go down
GIX|GOD|AATG
AATG
AATG
GIX|GOD|AATG

Male Posts : 162

PostSubject: Re: i should crawl back   i should crawl back - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 2:22 pm

well why u didnt made a printscreen of it? well il ask him later when he is on

-Í've asked rock and king and they both didnt do it anyways they dont got the referee.

GIX|GOD|AATL
Back to top Go down
http://www.gixclan.canadian-forum.com

PostSubject: Re: i should crawl back   i should crawl back - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 6:05 pm

as GOD correctly said it was not GIX|Rock|GIX who kicked me, but GIX|Shorty|GIX. srry for the inconvenience
Back to top Go down
GIXLORDGIX
Admin
Admin
GIXLORDGIX

Male Posts : 464

PostSubject: Re: i should crawl back   i should crawl back - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:04 pm

July. GIX|Shorty|GIX kicked you after your convo with our AAT guy/ Which he found offensive.
MSN me and I told him-{GIX|Shorty|GIX}. fine kick his butt off the server for disrespect/
Which he did as I was told.
You cannot even remember who kicked you off the server. You accuse GIX|ROCK|GIX-

Whats that say -about what you think you mite know or not know.you dont even know who kicked you off the trick jump server. So you jump down rocks throat in your post above.

I am not even sure why you're even posting in here.
that's 4x you have disrespected a member for no reason and got your facts confused.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A few other things..
\
The et pro server was made the same night I asked her {+MONSA to join. I know her well. Trust her like a few other in the core group of admins.
So where you get -I told you the 2 weeks thing is beyond me , that was never discussed with you at all.

||\
The Official roster's are mine. I alone control and edit them. that is not a leaders job. Despite of what you "think a Leaders job may or may not be.
I asked "everyone" who had the power to edit them-- Not to do so. This was a request of trust. which you broke 4x separate times during your stay here.
You where the only 1 to do this after being told "nicely" each time not to do it. The last time you did this. I revoked your MOD permissions. But you retained you're rank and honor in the clan. Some how I don't see how you can be justified by doing what I ask you not to do/

|||\
A leaders job is to do what the higher Admins' - his superiors- ask him to do as part of the command set in place.
He leads by example of his peers. pass's on the instructions to those UNDER his command. He gets input from his troops in the field UNDER his command to better lead them into battle. If their is a problem that "he" cannot handle. He then reports to his superiors for advise.
--- A leader thus leads --- a good leader his followers under his command- who will do what is ask of them without question. Because they know- He is - just- truthful- and skilled-

----------------Prolog ------------------------------------------------------------
You did not lead. you have no followers- you failed as a leader july.
Do not blame US for this. You know what was expected of you when you joined up in the 1st place.
Do not speak of honor -where there is none shown-
Thus-- I am disappointed in you. mainly because you gave up and blame everyone else for your mistakes.
I shouldn't have to explane this to you in such great detail. I hope you do fair better in life than you did here.

Back to top Go down
https://gixclan.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i should crawl back   i should crawl back - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

i should crawl back
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2